The annual Nusa Dua Festival is in full swing. Nusa Dua Festival has become regular event since 1997 by Bali Tourism Development Corporation (PT. BTDC) in Nusa Dua Bali, 2006 being the 10th year.
This year’s Nusa Dua Festival started yesterday on Sept. 1st, and runs till Sept. 5th. Among the events will be beach soccer, art exhibits and crafts stands, plus food courts. Check the offical map for locations of events.
For people staying in Seminyak / Kuta area, the cost of a taxi one-way will be around 40,000-50,000rp, journey time, 25-30 minutes.
Objectives of the Nusa Dua Festival:
The Primary Objective is to maintain the Image Equity of Bali amongst World Tourism Business as BALI for THE WORLD. BTDC as a corporation who manages Nusa Dua Resort, has an obligation to promote Nusa Dua Area as a primary destination in Bali.
1. Turn the NDF Program to be an International Festival Program,
a. by inviting International Exhibitors/Buyers, exchange Arts and Culture with regional countries, organize International Sports Exhibitions and/or competitions
b. as the first step to become an Internationally acclaimed program, NDF will promote the event through all channels of communications both commercially and through inter- Government links Internationally.
2. Measuring the potential of NDF 2005 (Data Base, Level of awareness, Experiences, etc)
3. Establish Nusa Dua as one of Balinese’s exclusive main tourists attraction
4. Gain exclusive image of Nusa Dua to the global market
5. Sustain the event as a retention program for the Nusa Dua Hotel & Business Community
Nusa Dua Festival
Gedung Amphi Theater
PO. BOX 3 – Nusa Dua
Tel : +62 361 773354
Fax : +62 361 773555